TrustMark is an organisation licensed by the Government and supported by consumer protection groups – recruiting reputable and trustworthy tradesmen. TrustMark audit annually to ensure processes, standards and complaint procedures are being maintained. What makes a TrustMark tradesmen so reliable?
- JRC’s technical skills have been independently checked through regular on-site inspections, as well as checks on trading records and financial status.
- We have signed up to a code of practise that includes insurance, good health and safety practises and customer care.
- JRC’s quality of work, trading practises and customer satisfaction is continually monitored.
We are able to tell you about any building regulations you must comply with.
- If you ever have a problem with the service JRC provides, there is a clear and user-friendly complaints procedure to help resolve the issue.
- TrustMark scheme is fully supported by the government, building industry and consumer protection groups
We’re also members of NICEIC who help to protect householders from the dangers of unsafe electrical installations – ensuring a safe job for you and peace of mind.